During from my run this cloud got me excited and when I finally looked I see images of a shapes of. Horses
In a previous article I mentioned that there are four main ways that our angels and divine energy give us guidance; Clairvoyance , Clairaudience, Clairsentience and Claircognizance.
Today we will focus on Clairaudience or any message that we hear.
Have you ever had the lyrics of the song stuck in your head? Perhaps the chorus or one line plays over and over and over again in your mind. This is an example of how the Angels send you clairaudient messages. Sometimes the message is the chorus and sometimes the chorus is just the hook to get you to look up the words of the song to find the details of the message. When you acknowledge the message there’s no need for it to be repeated anymore.
Angels will also send clairaudient messages through ordinary sounds. Recently I was in a meeting and we were trying to come to a conclusion about when we would meet next and as we mentioned a time my dog barked. That indicates concurrence with the statement.
Or perhaps you’re thinking about something and you hear an ambulance. It could be an indication that you need to hurry, to take action on whatever thought was in your mind at that moment.
Another favorite way of receiving clairaudient messages is through people that you encounter in your daily life. If everyone that you walk by is talking about drinking more water, then that is a message for you.
Here are three tips to help you connect to your clairaudient messages a little better:
- Voice in Your Head. Be aware of where in your head you hear messages. For me when my angels or God is talking to me the voice comes from the back of my head or feels like someone is whispering in my ear. When it is my ego talking the voice comes from the top of my head. Learning to trust the spirit voice and ignore the ego voice is powerful.
- Be Still. Meditate or sit quietly and listen for the guidance. It may come as a song, sound or a voice. Just know that whatever you hear is part of your message.
- Be Aware. Pay attention to all that you hear in your daily life. Listen to the music. Hear the animals. Notice what people are saying around you. Keep a journal to notice trends in what you are hearing.
Next time I will provide more details on Clairsentience. If you would like to learn more now about Angel Communication I invite you to sign up for an Angel Reading.
Clairvoyance means that we receive the guidance or message though some type of image. This image does not need to be seen with our physical eyes although it may be.
One of my earliest childhood memories is of laying in the grass and looking up at the clouds. We would watch the cloud shift from one magical image to another without understanding that there was a reason for the images. Now, I know that the image I see is a message to me. For example, I often see an elephant in the clouds. This can be a reminder to not forget something (elephant’s never forget) or to let me know that I am not alone with whatever I am thinking of. Ganesh, the elephant-headed Ascended Master is a guide of mine. He shows up to help clear blocks and remove obstacles.
Another way you may receive clairvoyant messages is through your dreams. The images or events in your dreams can provide clues to a message for you.
You may also see repetitive numbers. This is the angel’s way of drawing your attention to the significance and vibration of those numbers.
Or maybe you keep noticing something in your environment. Pay attention to what your eye is drawn to. It could be in a picture or an actual object that just catches your eye
The angels will send you the message in a way that makes sense to you. They will tune into your intuitive language to show you images that make sense to you based on your history and beliefs.
Here are three tips to help you understand your clairvoyant messages a little better:
1. Dream Journal. Keep a dream journal by your bed. As soon as you wake up jot down a few notes about your dream and you can use the dream notes like puzzle pieces to fit together what the messages are for you.
2. Notice Numbers. Start to notice if there are any numbers that you see on a regular basis. Doreen Virtue has a wonderful book called “Angel Numbers 101”. It can get you started on the messages of certain numbers until you feel confident that you understand the message.
3. Sit in stillness. Take a few moments to meditate and when you open your eyes notice what your eyes are drawn to as soon as you open them. What is the first thing that you think of when you look at that object? That will be your message from your angels.
Next time I will provide more details on Clairaudience. If you would like to learn more now about Angel Communication I invite you to sign up for an Angel Reading.
Angels are God’s messengers. Their purpose is to bring our questions to source and then to bring God’s answers back to us. God gave man free will so we need to ask for assistance and guidance. God and the Angels cannot interfere with our choices and actions. They will respond with loving support and guidance when we ask. We do not need to ask a specific question just ask for support and then be open to receiving the guidance. [Read more…] about Who are the Angels?